Friday, April 25, 2014

20-Time Post #3

This week has been exhausting! We have started to bike using the school's stationary bikes every other morning at 6:30am. I'm not a morning person at all so this has been extremely difficult for me. On the bright side, my coach made a comment to me about how he has noticed improvement in my running, so obviously the extra workout is helping! Sadly, he has a tendency to brush off my request of becoming more of a sprinter instead of a middle distance runner. I asked him if I could run the 200 meter dash at our meet last Tuesday in Saginaw, and what does he do? He puts me in the MILE. Sometimes it can be difficult to get permission to run different races, but he's already made a promise to me that I can run it at least once this season and I am going to hold him to that promise! Other than that, things have been going well and I am improving very quickly, we have a meet today at Midland High and I am running the sprint medley relay, that is a 100 meter dash x2, a 200 meter dash, and then a 400 meter dash, I am running the 400 part, so wish me luck!

1 comment: